Pomagaj innym rozwijać
Podkarpacka Foundation for the Development of Culture operates since 2009 in the field of culture and education.
The major projects of the Foundation are:
1. International Piano Forum "Bieszczady without boundaries" in Sanok
2. International Festival "Bieszczady without boundaries" in Carpathian Euroregion
3. Wawer Music Festival in Warsaw
4. Master School of Instrumental and Vocal Pedagogy in Sanok that is run together with CEA (EN: Arts Education Center) by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
5. International Master Courses for Piano Tuners in Sanok together with Yamaha Music Europe.
6. Master Competitions for Music Teachers in Warsaw with Yamaha Music Europe
7. European Festival of the Music Academies in Warsaw
8. Publishing activities "Scientific Papers of Forum" together with CENSA by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage in Warsaw
PFRK is constantly expanding range of activities and a group new partners, with a particular emphasis on high value of organized projects . The projects of PFRK are becoming more and more popular, which confirms the increasing year by year the number of participants and the audience. The organized cultural activities foster international cooperation and exchange of experiences between young people and educators from around the world.For the next edition of the new projects are invited personalities from the world of business and culture so that young artists learn the possibilities of using these areas to develop their talents and professions. PFRK intends to continue the aid tasks for young artists by enabling them to participate in performances, concerts, through grant scholarships and enabling to participate in individual, free lessons with recognized teachers.
Promotion and dissemination of classical music on culturally neglected areas, increasing social and cultural activities of citizens and the development of young people through music education are the most important objectives that are set for the next years of our activity.